Paid Assessment Letter / Condo Questionaire Requests / Document Requests

– If you are selling or refinancing a unit in an association that MC manages, it is necessary to request a Paid Assessment Letter from the management office. Often times your mortgage company will request a Condo Questionaire or 22.1 Disclosure as well. MC utilizes the services of HomeWise Docs for Paid Assessment Letters, Questionaires, and 22.1 Disclosures. In addition, all association documents are available for purchase on the site, including Declarations, Bylaws, Rules & Regulations, and Budgets. The website is or you can contact HomeWise Docs via the phone at 866-925-5004.