Michaelene Conrad founded MC Property Management Corporation in January 1996 and is the current President and Owner. MC employs 5 full-time property managers and a full support staff. In addition, the Company has its own accounting staff on-site to handle all financial items with each association.
The basis for Michaelene’s career in property management began when she was employed as a sales agent for a major home builder. Her caring attitude and willingness to always lend a helping hand spurred her transition to property management. After working in the field for over 8 years, Michaelene believed she could provide better and more personalized service to Associations by starting her own Company.
Under her leadership, the Company has experienced a consistent, strong growth and success.
During her years in property management, Michaelene has been active in the industry community, serving on ACTHA and CAI committees. Currently, she is serving on the Illinois Chapter CAI Board. She is a Certified Member of Institute of Residential Marketing (MIRM), a Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA), an Association Manager Specialist (AMS), a Licensed Community Association Manager with the State of Illinois, and a member of the Woodridge Chamber of Commerce.
Michaelene takes pride in her Company and employees and is constantly striving to better serve the clients.
If you would like to contact Michaelene, please call her at 630-985-2500 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of our current employees, titles, and email addresses. Please feel free to contact them with any questions.
John Conrad (Secretary/Treasurer)
– An officer of the firm, John is involved in many aspects of the company’s day-to-day operation. His main responsibility is working with the company’s financial team in accounts receivable. John also oversees insurance accountability for various properties. (email@example.com)
Keith Conrad (Owner/Vice President)
– Keith earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) with an emphasis in Finance, Entrepreneurship, and Management & Organizations at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. Keith has obtained his certification as a Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA), Association Management Specialist (AMS) and a Licensed Community Association Manager with the State of Illinois. He has been a member of our team since 2004, and has worked in all areas of the business. In his current role, Keith sits on the Board of Directors and works closely with the President and Director of Operations on operations and strategy for the company.
Carlo Caprio (Director of Operations)
CMCA® Licensed Community Association Manager
Carlo joined our team with a wide range of IT, Business Operations, Commercial Property Management, Accounting, and Banking experience. Carlo’s education background includes: an Associates Degree in Accounting from Robert Morris College as well as many Information Technology Certifications. He is able to leverage that diverse and unique background in maintaining and improving the company’s infrastructure, which allows us to efficiently and consistently compete and conduct business. Carlo oversees our Information Technology, Operations, Marketing and Human Resources areas. Carlo has the ability to mix his many operational and IT skill sets with his sound financial mind to customize solutions for our clients. In recent years, Carlo has grown through his involvement in many community organizations, including but not limited to: Treasurer – Chicago South Chapter of UNICO (Italian / American service organization), Board Member – Kid Safe City (Children’s Safety Village in Bridgeview), Member – The Order of The Son’s of Italy – (Italian / American service organization), Member – Chicago Southland Chamber of Commerce. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Michelle Cohen (Sr. Property Manager)
CMCA®, AMS® Licensed Community Association Manager
She is a graduate of the University of Ft. Lauderdale, majoring in business and marketing. She has obtained her certification as a Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) and Association Management Specialist (AMS). She is also a a Licensed Community Association Manager with the State of Illinois. Previous owner of a limousine company, manufacturing firm of heavy thermoforming equipment and a secretarial service, Michelle is an entrepreneur and a go-getter always thinking ahead, looking for challenges. All three firms were successful and sold due to her desire for a career change to the property management field.
With nearly 19 years experience in property management, Michelle joined MC in April, 1997, as the firm’s Marketing Director and Senior Property Manager. Michelle is pro-active, thorough and aggressive in the management of the properties assigned to her. (email@example.com)
William Whitney (Property Manager)
CMCA®, AMS® Licensed Community Association Manager
William joined our team with over 10 years experience in community association property management. He spent the majority of those years working as a Portfolio Community Manager in Maryland, managing homeowner associations, condominium buildings, and business parks. His experience includes attending board meetings, overseeing major projects, and coordinating with State and County agencies to meet the needs of his associations. Prior to entering the property management field, he spent time in rental property management and supervising a pediatric ENT. Both have prepared him well for the demands and uniqueness of this field. He graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in History from Loyola University in New Orleans. William has obtained his certification as a Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) and Association Management Specialist (AMS). He is also a Licensed Community Association Manager with the State of Illinois. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ashley Cueller (Property Manager)
IREM® Licensed Community Association Manager
Ashley joined MC Property Management Corporation in January 2016. She comes from a Real Estate background and currently holds her Illinois Real Estate license, specializing in investment Real Estate. Ashley has a degree in English Education from Iowa State University and has an extensive background in travel and volunteer work. Ashley takes a proactive approach to managing the association’s needs. She has a strong work ethic and great organizational skills. These qualities are Ashley’s keys to success as a property manager. Ashley is an effective conduit between homeowners, boards and vendors and is a proficient communicator in regard to all property concerns. (email@example.com)
Gina Glaubke (Property Manager)
IREM® Licensed Community Association Manager
Gina joined MC in June 2014 as an Assistant Property Manager. She has over 10 years experience in the security field, and some of her duties included developing and implementing security and safety procedures and programs. Gina is constantly adapting and innovating in order to derive maximum efficiency and productivity. She prides herself in working in tandem with the Associations’ she manages and the day-to-day activities and long term goals to better their communities. Gina has a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sandy Brisart (Customer Service/Secretarial/Closing Documents)
– A member of our team since 1998. Sandy’s daily routine involves many administrative tasks, which include overseeing the day to day office operations, collections, customer service and reception. She also works with attorneys and homeowners in the issuance of paid assessment letters for successful refinances and closings. (email@example.com)
Our financial team utilizes industry leading accounting software to efficiently manage the financial aspect of our associations. They input accounts receivables, write checks for accounts payable, produce financial statements, monitor delinquent accounts, and produce monthly assessment statements. They set-up new properties and work closely with the auditors and the property managers to maintain accurate financial statements and changes on assessment accounts.
Jessica Wagner (Controller)
– Jessica’s educational background includes a Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in Real Estate from Arizona State University. She also received an accounting certificate through evening classes at College of DuPage. Her professional background includes working as an Accountant for a real estate investment firm and an Operations Clerk for a commercial bank. In her current role, she is responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial and accounting management for the company and the associations we manage. She spends a great deal of her time working with Treasurers on budget management, separate assessment projects, and the investment of the association’s funds. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gail Harris (Assistant Controller) – Gail joined our team with 30+ years of accounting experience in financial reporting, grant funding and accounts payable management. Her education background includes an Associates Business Degree, with extensive course work in accounting, management, and marketing. Gail works closely with the Controller in the accounting management for the associations. In particular, she oversees the accounts payable process, working closely with our vendors and managers to ensure accuracy in the process. (email@example.com)
Administrative Assistants/Customer Service Personnel
– MC employs administrative assistants/customer service representatives who work close with the property managers. They become familiar with the board members and homeowners and understand the importance of returning telephone calls. They have been trained to be very thorough in message-taking, work order processing and process great “follow-up” procedures.